Learning how to communicate successfully with animals is one of the most amazing experiences in the world and can profoundly change your life forever.
For beginning students, your goal is to be able to easily communicate with every animal at any time. It doesn’t matter what the situation, it’s important to get the right answers quickly. To do that, you must know how to guide the conversation properly.
Once you’ve taken a beginning animal communication course, whether in an online class or in person, what should you focus on learning next?
The next course or class to consider is one that teaches you how to develop and master your animal talk conversational skills. You really can’t afford to make mistakes or get blocked in a conversation.
Why? Because the animal’s health and well-being
At some point in your connection, you may feel stuck. Maybe you felt depressed, discouraged or frustrated because the animal just would not talk to you or answer your questions. Or, you
I really hate when that happens. Many students give up at that point because they think there’s something wrong with them. That’s tragic… for you and the pets waiting to share their inner world with you. If you quit, then how will you help each other?
Fortunately, there are excellent animal courses online that are available to help you do exactly that.
The good news is, it’s normal and a necessary experience. All students hit the wall at some point. But you’re not supposed to quit. You’re supposed to add more conversational tools and skills to your telepathic toolkit.
In a coaching session, if my student is stuck then I ask them what they specifically asked the animal. How were they guiding the conversation? What question did they ask? How did they approach it?
Often they go blank in a “Duh!” moment. They completely forgot to ask a question. Or it is clear that the question they did ask was not appropriate at that time! They missed a few steps along the way.
The result? The animal isn’t engaged in the conversation. They just sit, patiently waiting for the student to gain clarity. Or they got distracted, bored, impatient, wandered off to do something else that’s more fun. Or the information they shared got missed entirely because the student wasn’t clear or fully present enough to hear and receive it.
Online animal courses can work really well to help you hone your skills and focus.
When you know the right question, and ask it at the right time and in the right way, you’ll realize that the answer has been there all along. They are simply waiting for you to create a safe space, to ask them the right questions in the right way and time. They want you to guide them in the conversation.
The Heart of the Conversation: 7 Step Blueprint for Successful Conversations with Animals
1) Before you connect, PREPARE! Ground, center and be fully present. Clear your mind
2) Create a Sacred Space. Create a ritual that works for you based on your beliefs to set a safe “stage” for the conversation to unfold.
3) Connect With Clear Intent to Communicate. Engage in a
4) Feel Their Energy, Their Personality, Their Essence as a Being. Notice your immediate impressions of their energy, personality, their qualities and essence as a unique being. Receive a confirmation of your initial impressions. Only then are you ready to proceed into the HEART of the Conversation.
TIP: If the
5) Introduce yourself. Tell the animal you’re interested in getting to know them. You are curious, you’d enjoy talking to them about something important, or you need their help to solve a problem. That’s a great way to break the ice and engage them in helping you.
6) Start with simple questions using the right starter
- How are you doing today?
- How are you feeling? (You can be more specific, i.e., how does your foot feel, your back…
- Is there anything you would like me to tell your person?
- Can we talk about this idea/situation/problem? What do you think about it?
- What would you rather talk about that is more important to you?
Remember that a general question will often get you a general answer. Be as specific as you need to be to drill down and uncover the important details. Approach them without judgment. Be curious, interested, have fun exploring their world from their viewpoint.
Ask for clarification on anything you have received:
- What do you mean by that, exactly? Can you be more specific? Tell me more!
- How did that make you feel?
- If you don’t want to talk about this right now, or you can’t answer this question because I didn’t ask it in a way that makes sense to you or because you don’t know the answer, then what would you like to talk about?
After you’ve received an impression, confirm what you got:
- Let me see if I got this right. What you’re saying is
- What makes you feel that way, or what makes you think that?
- When did that happen? Did anything else happen?
Don’t rush the conversation, you’re not in a hurry. Take the time you need to find the truth, to honor their viewpoint and gain more understanding. Follow their lead if they go off in a different direction than you anticipated. Something that seems off track in the beginning could prove to be pertinent to what they want to tell you and may answer a lot more than the original question.
7) Acknowledge whatever you received and offer gratitude. Take time to process what you’ve received and don’t be surprised if the message continues to unfold over time.
Communicating with animals is never about being “right” or proving an agenda. It is all about feeling, experiencing, expanding your senses, working to understand their viewpoints and experiences. Trying to figure things out by over thinking, analyzing, and guessing is not it. Allow the communication and connection to unfold in its own way and time.
High quality animal communication online courses & classes can teach you how to feel, experience and engage in the conversation with animals for the best possible results.
The KEY is to stay in the conversation, and be flexible and willing to be guided by whatever the animal shares with you. STAY in the observer witness mode, ground into your neutral space and be sure to ask for help when you need it.
Work to keep the conversational ball rolling right along the happy trail of true understanding with a sincere expression of curiosity and exploration.
Want more? Check out the Heart of the Conversation 7 Step Blueprint for Successful Conversations Online Course
This article is a short version of one of the twelve important animal talk topics covered in the How to Talk to Animals: Advanced Topics Mastery Course for advanced students (there’s also the Beginning Core Foundations Course too if you’re just starting). You will learn many of my best healing techniques to help animals who are sick, in pain or are dying. You’ll discover how to connect easily with animals who have passed on. And you’ll learn how to fine tune your intuition, improve your accuracy, and to enjoy successful conversations with animals on any topic.